Designed to fit any shower, big or small! The Adjustable Bench system easily adapts to your design needs!
With our Invisabolt support system, you can now have a free-floating bench at any length desired!
The bench pictured above is expanded to its full length (63″) and is only attached to the back wall, using four Invisabolts.
The Adjustable bench (ADJR) unit is designed for use in pre-tiled and post-tiled application over UBC approved tile backing systems. The adjustable range is up to 63″. If the unit is expanded beyond 36″ AND/OR an open-ended installation is being considered, BT-17S OR Invisabolt supports are required!
BB-ADJR is suitable for mounting directly to the face of the tile substrate (ultimate method), or after finish tile is installed. Wood blocking is not required unless INVISABOLT mounting supports are being used in the installation.
Using the Invisabolt support system allows for a “floating” bench look without the need for visible supports underneath the bench!
TO DETERMINE SUPPORT REQUIREMENT:
- Mounting wall to wall up to 36″: No additional support required
- Mounting wall to wall up to 63″: One(1) BT-17S centered in span OR Two(2) Invisabolt supports
- Mounting on a back wall and one side wall up to 36″: One(1) BT-17S within 6″ of open-end OR 2 Invisabolt supports
- Mounting on a back wall and one side wall up to 63″: Three(3) Invisabolt supports required
- Mounting with no side support up to 36″: Two(2) Invisabolt supports required
- Mounting with no side support up to 48″: Three(3) Invisabolt supports required
- Mounting with no side support up to 63″ max span: Four(4) Invisabolt supports required
*** 4×6 Minimum structural wood blocking must be installed flush to the front face of studs before placement of tile substrate when using the Invisabolt Support system***